SriSays

Thought provoking contratrian ideas for the modern world using lessons learnt from eastern philosophy, old schools of thought and modern leaders.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Knowledge can come at any time and from any corner

When I was standing in line to buy some goodies (which I forgot to bring to share with you all) at Grand Sweets Adayar, there was a small poster at the cash counter which caught my attention. The wordings were so nice that made me to stand there and memorize which I am sharing with you all.

கோபமாய் பேசினால் குணத்தை இழப்பாய்
அதிகமாய் பேசினால் அமைதியை இழப்பாய்
வெட்டியாய் பேசினால் வேலையை இழப்பாய்
வேகமாய் பேசினால் அர்த்தத்தை இழப்பாய்
ஆணவமாய் பேசினால் அன்பை இழப்பாய்
பொய்யாய் பேசினால் பெயரை இழப்பாய்

சிந்தித்து பேசினால் சிறப்பாய் இருப்பாய்

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Sri K Srikanth said...

One of the readers sent a comment offline.

Pesaamal Irindaal, Yellavatrraiyum Izhappai!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home