SriSays

Thought provoking contratrian ideas for the modern world using lessons learnt from eastern philosophy, old schools of thought and modern leaders.

Friday, June 28, 2013

God sends messengers all the time.

1st - That is what I felt when Ramesh and Family graciously included me in their journey to Thirumalai this year. Long pending Angapradhakshanam was bothering me for a while. I needed an external push, a guiding force to accomplish this. When Ramesh invited me to join them in their climbing up the hills and Angapradakshanam, I was so happy. Felt that God sent Ramesh to give me holding hand through this journey. Thanks to Ramesh and Family for such a lovely journey and unforgettable dharshans.

2nd - When we were climbing up the stairs from Chandragiri (Jeeyar Paathai), at certain point, I was  gasping for breathe and thinking - wav! great accomplishment - I have come this far successfully etc.
Just then, a very old lady with stick in her hand and hunchback was crossing us up the stairs. She must be atleast 80 if not more. Do you think we ever complained or had sense of pride in our mind. No way !!! After sometime we never saw her. Second instance that matches the title.

3rd - Missed seeing Varaha Perumal Sannathi on our way to stay in Parakala Mutt ashram at Thirumalai. Ramesh and I took a walk to temple to find out how to go about starting angapradhakshanam next day. Came across Varaha Perumal sannathi. Immediately took dharshan at night around 9 PM. Came out and gate was closed behind us. - We were pulled out of our room just for this darshan.

I can add more......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home