SriSays

Thought provoking contratrian ideas for the modern world using lessons learnt from eastern philosophy, old schools of thought and modern leaders.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Jackie Chan in Chennai!!

On July 8, 2015 I had a near death accident and escaped due to divine power and intervention. The auto in which I was travelling with my sons got hit by a car from behind at high speed and I was thrown out of the auto to the main road with high traffic. I landed on my back and held my head high and looked around to see a car wheel next to be head stopping with screeching sound. A second later the car wheel would have run over my head.

With shock my kids jumped out of the auto looking for me. Luckily nothing happened to them. Crowd surrounded us and were scolding the lady driver who was driving the car. I had to intervene and tell them that I am not going to complain but the auto damages can be handled in an amicable way with auto driver. I can see the lady driver was also shaken very badly.

Felt like Jackie Chan jumping off the Auto and flying into the air!!! But do not want to repeat it !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home