SriSays

Thought provoking contratrian ideas for the modern world using lessons learnt from eastern philosophy, old schools of thought and modern leaders.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Comedy of Errors

Couple of days back at around 230 AM I stepped out of the house in Chennai to get some medicine for my Son who had stomach ache. While I was stepping out the Security personnel at the gate were sleeping. As they heard me coming out, they suddenly got up and opened the gate.

Every since this incident took place, they are guilty and are scared that I might relieve them of their duties. So, every morning and evening when I cross them, they get up and salute me out of fear. Seeing that, others who do not know me are thinking that I am a VVIP!!!!

Actually it is awkward to see them salute me as I am not used to that, but enjoying the cheap thrill of giving false impression to others around that I am a VVIP !!!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home